Thursday, February 28, 2008

There's A B-Side To Every Story

I retired from work unusually late today at 9PM despite the fact that I've been mindlessly doing almost nothing since 6PM. Heck, it's been a rather uneventful day come to think of it. My new daily sked of 10AM-7PM (from the previous of 9AM-6PM) is still hard to digest that's why. Plus I've been having a hard time getting my mind on my job lately with too much going on in my topsy-turvy head. Good thing though I had my guitar with me (yes, in the office) to distract me from the boredom called work.

This billboard showcasing the new Penshoppe B-Side collection pretty much summed up my day today - B-side material. Doesn't B-side connote something like "not good enough for A-side material but will rather suffice"? Hmmm... I wonder if Penshoppe marketing ever thought of that.

0 Comments: