Saturday, December 13, 2008

Won My 1st Photo Contest!

Won 1st Place in Gawad Kalinga's Larawan ng Kabataan photo contest last Saturday December 6. Woohoo!

I actually didn't make it to the November 30 deadline of submission of entries since I was only able to find time to send my 3 entries a day after on December 1 when they were already supposed to release the finalists that same day! I was so relieved to know via email that they accepted, and ecstatic that they selected 1 to be a finalist. So thrilled and excited was I that I had a messy time mounting the pic, which I had printed at Kodak on an 8x12 matte finish, on an illustration board. I can't remember myself to be as clumsy as smearing the pic with glue! Lots of it! Good thing it was near the edge which was easier to clean up (once dried of course).

The rest of the pics are in my National Sagip Day album.

Winning Pic:


My Other 2 entries:


0 Comments: